As we leave lockdown and enter into Tier 3, it may be helpful to remind ourselves of the new rules.
Tier 3 is classed as (Very High Alert), some of the main restrictions are:
- We can’t meet socially indoors or outdoors with anybody who we do not live with. Although, we can meet with people who are in our support bubble.
- Sports facilities are open for use. However, exercise classes are unable to take place indoors.
- Places of worship can stay open but you cannot socialize with anybody outside of your household while you are there.
- Organized outdoor sports and physical exercise classes can take place providing social distancing can be applied.
- Indoor entertainment such as cinemas and bowling venues are closed.
If you would like to see the complete set of restrictions for Stoke-On-Trent please click here.
It’s important to look after yourself during these uncertain times. If you need to talk to somebody about how you are feeling, we are here to chat 7 evenings per week. We are also available to chat in school hours for 5 days per week, click here for more information.