Find a list of apps available to help and support you with feelings and situations that you may be experiencing.
- CalmHarm – Self-harm advice & support.
- Daylio (Free) – A mood tracking app allowing you to see how things are affecting the way that you feel.
- Headspace – Meditation and mindfulness exercises for relaxation.
- Mindful Gnats (Free) – Simple Mindfulness techniques to aid relaxation.
- Mindshift (Free) – Helps young people understand and recognise anxiety, offering coping strategies.
- Pear reset (Free) – App aiding recovery from substance mis-use over a 12 week course. * Suitable for 17+
- PTSD Coach (Free) – Self-help app for people experiencing PTSD. Suitable for 12+
- Recovery Record (Free) – Supports young people in their recovery from eating disorders. Suitable for 12+
- Rise Up + Recover (Free) – Helps you if you are struggling with food, dieting, exercise and body image. Suitable for 12+
- Relaxlite (Free) – Breathing and meditation exercises to help reduce stress & anxiety.
- Smiling Mind (Free) – Meditation based app to aid stress and anxiety recovery.
- Super Better (Free) – A games based app that coaches resilience.
- Worrinots Let children off-load their worries with The Worrinots app in the comfort of their own home. Parents/carers will need to use the Wotnot companion app to be able to monitor your child’s concerns
- Zipit (Free) – Helps young people “get flirty chat back on track” Suitable for 12+
Online and in message apps.